In order to continue with your registration with ABetterDriver.com ("ABD"), you must agree with the following terms and conditions:
- You verify under penalty of perjury that you alone will complete the ABD DSP course without the assistance of any other person.
- You will be required to answer 10 personal security questions during the ABD registration process. These questions are based on personal information and will be used to verify your identity at various points during the course. If you incorrectly answer three (3) personal security questions, you will be required to use Voice Biometrics to verify your identity. If this happens, you will be prompted to call a toll-free number to record a voice sample over the telephone. At different points throughout the course, the course will stop and a message will be displayed notifying you to call a toll-free number and verify your voice sample by repeating the same passphrase. If your sample matches, you will be allowed to continue the course. If you fail to verify your voice sample three (3) times, you will fail the course and will not be eligible for a refund.
- After completing your registration through the ABD website or over the telephone, you will be contacted via email (or by phone if you do not have an email address) with your account login information and payment receipt, unless you elect to pay later.
- The course consists of four (4) chapters and requires a minimum of four (4) hours to complete. Each chapter is followed by a brief multiple-choice quiz designed to prepare you for the final exam at the end of the course. You will be required to verify your identity prior to the final exam using LexisNexis, a verification system that draws upon publicly available information such as your utility and property tax information. If you are unable to verify your identity using LexisNexis, you will be required to read and electronically sign an online affidavit. You must complete your course and the final exam within 180 days of your enrollment date or your account will be disabled and you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
- The final exam contains 30 questions based on the material you will read and learn during the course. You must score 80% or better to pass the course and receive a Completion Confirmation. If you do not score 80% or higher, you will have the opportunity to review the course material again and retake the final exam. You may re-take the exam two times before your account will be disabled and marked as failed. If you fail the course, you will have the option of re-enrolling in the course and starting from the beginning.
- Course completion information is electronically transmitted to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) each business day, within 24 hours of your completion. Once your completion has been reported to the BMV, you must allow at least 7 to 10 days for your completion to be processed by the BMV.
- Once you complete the course, you will be emailed a completion confirmation receipt for your records. You may also order a Completion Certificate hardcopy for an additional fee.
- You may request a full refund at any point prior to taking the final exam at the end of the course. If you have ordered the DVD, you must return all materials in sellable order before a refund will be granted.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact ABD at 1-800-329-7069 or [email protected]