- Collection and Storage of Information: We will collect certain personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, driver’s license, citation information, and other personal information, that will change from time-to-time when you register for our online course. We maintain this information in our secure customer database and are required to collect this information on behalf of the regulatory agency with which we do business in your state for reporting purposes.
- Use of Information: This information is used to provide you with our online course as requested; to provide the court or applicable state agency with information about your performance; to enable billing and shipping; to provide you with information about related products and services; to improve our Web site; and for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We will not share your personal information with parties outside of our company.
- Your Rights: You may review and approve the information about you collected upon registration in our customer database. Upon request, we will remove that information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our databases may come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists and public records.
- Message Boards: The ABD site makes message boards available to its users. All information that you post on these message boards will become public information. Please use your own discretion in determining whether to disclose your public information on these message boards and do not disclose information to these message boards that you do not want to be made publicly available.
- Privacy Contact: Questions regarding this policy should be directed to ABD at firstname.lastname@example.org. ABD is not responsible for the privacy policies of Web sites to which this site may link.